We can't wait to see our swimmers compete! Be sure to mark your calendars with dates listed.
All families are required to RSVP for their swimmer(s) by the TUESDAY @ NOON before each meet. All families are required to earn 3 volunteer points and must be set prior to your child being entered into the meets.
- May 24th - Mock Meet/Time Trials @ Milton Pool - 4:30pm
- May 30th - Home Meet v Wexford @ Milton Pool - 4:00 arrival
- June 6th - Away Meet @ Crooked Creek - 4:15 arrival
- June 13th - Away Meet @ Pennbrooke - 4:15 arrival
- June 20th - Home Meet v Harrington Falls @ Milton Pool - 4:00 arrival
- June 25th - Home Meet v Laurel Brooke @ Milton Pool- 4:00 arrival
- June 28th - Optional ASA Divisional Meet - GA Tech @ 3pm (more info to come)
- June 29th - ASA Championship Finals- GA Tech (must qualify)
Instructions for Swim Meets
We appreciate you registering your swimmer for each meet and for volunteering during the swim meet. If you need help with job descriptions, please look under the tab Volunteer Info for more details. You will not be able to complete meet signups unless you have signed up for your required 3 volunteer points.
On the navigation bar, look Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Signup Calendar"
You will see a green tab labeled MEET ENTRY. This tab will allow you to declare your child's attendance to the meets. Please select attend or not attending.
If your child is attending, please proceed back to the Meet & Events tab and select Job Signup tab to volunteer.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.